Particle filtering half mask
CE 2834 EN 149:2001+A1:2009 Regulation (EU) 2016/425
CCQS Certification Services Limited
Block 1 Blanchardstown Corporate Park, Ballycoolin Road, Blanchardstown, Dublin15, D15 AKK1, Ireland (NB 2834)
Medical Device Branch of Zhangzhou Easepal Industrial Co., Ltd.
Address:4th Floor of Building #7, No.228, Jiaosong Road, Taiwanese Investment Zone, Zhangzhou, Fujian, P.R.China
Failure to follow the instructions and warning on the use of this mask during all times of exposure can reduce the effectiveness of the mask andcould result in illness or disability.
A copy of the Declaration of Compliance will be supplied/ provided with every smallest commercially available package.
As with any respiratory device, the wearer must be adequately trained prior to use. Before use, the wearer should always check the mask is in good condition- no dirt, no damage to headharness attachment etc.
1. This mask marked “NR” , shall not be used for more than one shift.
2. Never substitute, modify, add, or omit parts in the configuration as specified by the manufacture.
3. This mask helps protect against certain particulate contaminants but does not completely eliminate exposure to the risk of contracting disease or infection.
4. It is unlikely that the requirements for leakage will be achieved if facial hair passes under the face seal.
5. Change the mask immediately if breathing becomes difficult or the mask becomes damaged or distorted.
6. Change the mask if a proper face seal cannot be achieved.
Do not use the respirator or enter or stay in a contaminated area under the following circumstances:
a. Atmosphere contains less than 19.5% oxygen.
b. If you smell or taste contaminant.
c. For protection against gases or vapors.
d. Contaminants or their concentrations are unknown or immediately dangerous to life or health.
e .For sandblasting, paint-spray operations and asbestos treatment.
f. In explosive atmospheres.
1. Store the mask in a sealed container away from contaminated areas when not use.
2. Store the mask in the original packing during transport.
(Before using this mask,please check the integrity and sealing of the mask.Do not use it if it is damaged,deformed or contaminated)
1. Hold the particle half mask in position over the nose and mouth.
2. Pull the headharness behind to ears, attach the headharess to the retaining clip, improve comfort and prevent leakage.
3. Ensure the nose clip is securely moulded around the nose, resting the ends against the cheek to obtain a good seal.
4. To check for proper fit, cup both hands over the mask and exhale vigorously. If air leaks around the nose, tighten the nose clip, if air leaks around the edge, reposition the headharness for better fit.
5. Repeat adjustments until the mask is sealed properly.
6. If a proper seal cannot be achieved do not enter the contaminated area or it may cause illness.